• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

08 iq cruiser 750 turbo 4 stroke

Jamie’s

Country
Canada
Years Snowmobiling
Snowmobile
Polaris iq cruiser 750
I have a 08 cruiser that sometimes starts and idols rough. Every time I try to start it , it keeps putting kms on the speedometer. Without moving. It worked fine when I put it up for the season. The battery died during the summer months. Any help would be appreciated thanks

I'd start with a fresh new oem battery
Installed new battery today fired right up. Cluster was saying I was doing 115 to 177 190 km per hr. Ran it in the garden for a second and stalled again. Even with no reverse now.

Installed new battery today fired right up. Cluster was saying I was doing 115 to 177 190 km per hr. Ran it in the garden for a second and stalled again. Even with no reverse now.
And again won’t start

It can be the speedsensor on the driveshaft, below the secondary clutch.
Disconnect it and see if works then.
You can testdrive without it.
I have changed many of them with the same symptons.

It can be the speedsensor on the driveshaft, below the secondary clutch.
Disconnect it and see if works then.
You can testdrive without it.
I have changed many of them with the same symptons.
So I installed a new speed sensor worked great. Now when I turns the key forward it pressures the pump lights up the dash and if I turn the snowmachine off with kill switch the dash stays lit. Use the key and it turns off the dash. And it also stalled once while driving. Fired back up instanantly theirs more to this than the speed sensor.

Back
Top Bottom