• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

1993 polaris storm 750

Nortrider

Country
USA
Years Snowmobiling
1994- now
Snowmobile
16 pro s ltd
Anyone have any good 1000ft setups for a 93 storm 750? Looking to run her on the lake just for fun. Want to keep it stock and just set it up good. Thanks!!!

Have you went through the sled as far as jetting? There was a short time they put a different stator in the 93 storms and put different jetting.Im trying to figure out what you have first but I can give you a set up.Are you racing on ice strictly or snow too.Type of studs? Is it completely stock?

Its got the updated fly wheel and is completely stock. I know the original flywheel is better. I trying to find one cheap. Also I'm going to be running it on both ice and hard packed snow. Hard packed as in groomed trail on cold night. Its got some old studs on it right now and I don't exactly know how much but I'm going to inspect the track and wheels to make sure all is well then I'm going to put some chisels. How much do you think will be enough? They say its only got around 130hp so I don't want to tie it up to much. It makes me smile when people point and laugh at an old sled and then it goes by them!! Haha

Run 20/37 gearing
Around a 53/36 helix with a Polaris grey sec spring on hole 4.Stock primary spring and weights.
Clean your clutches and check all your chassis bearings.I would run 144 chisels.

Thanks a lot for that info! I will start with that and I'm still trying to find that original fly wheel. I heard that makes it perform better with some correct jetting

Yes try to get the flywheel.I don't think you will be able to get one but if you do I can give you some jetting specs.

Back
Top Bottom