• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

2000 XCSP600ves

racerdave

Staff member
Country
USA
Years Snowmobiling
since 1976
Snowmobile
AXYS Switcher 800,Indy600sp,XCSP600ves
I should sell her, but Cant bring myself to part with it. It has been pickled since 2009

Had a 136 on it for a short time

Less than we each have into them I'm sure?

You should probably sell that Dale Jarrett shirt too. Haaaaa!!! Clean looking sled though........

You should probably sell that Dale Jarrett shirt too. Haaaaa!!! Clean looking sled though........
Seeing as I was a big DJ fan before he retired, you just blew your shot at selling me a Indy 600 clutch kit. Haaaaa!!!

I was a big DJ fan also, trying to get you to sell it to me. You could have used that money towards your kit.

Good backpedal! While we are on the subject, what is in your Indy 600 kit? Springs,helix,weights? I know you are not going to give me rates and angles, just wondering what all you replace. Personally i don't see a trail 600 pulling much more than 64 gram weights.

You are correct. Primary spring, secondary spring, delrin washer and Team helix/Dalton helix. (depending on year) The 64 gram weights are perfect for this set up and the 600's love them. All the performance is gained through the helix and secondary set up. Also retain the backshift by sticking with the 64's too.

Lost too much of the excellent handling it had with the 121. I should have spent more time adjusting front limiter etc, but 121 was just plain better for handling. i don't off trail so that was not a concern. Straight line traction was better of course. Compromise I guess? Really thinking it is time to sell her.

Cool. I went to the 136 because my xtra10 was junk when I bought the sled. I do miss the way the skis would lift with the xtra10, though. With the M10, I can get on the throttle much earlier in corners, and the ride is excellent. Definitely lost some top end, and it doesn't hook up like the Polaris skid. Compromise is right!

Back
Top Bottom