• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

2006 iq touring fst break lights not working

John regal

Country
USA
Years Snowmobiling
Snowmobile
2014 Arctic Cat XF 9000 sno pro
2006 Polaris IQ Touring FST
Hello, break lights on my 2006 iq touring fst are not working. Taillights function as they should, bulbs are fine. Cant seem to find a wiring diagram for it, but i would assume the positive would be fused, to the break lever switch then to the taillight? Is this correct? Anything else other than the break lever switch that would go bad? Thanks in advance, john

Hello, break lights on my 2006 iq touring fst are not working. Taillights function as they should, bulbs are fine. Cant seem to find a wiring diagram for it, but i would assume the positive would be fused, to the break lever switch then to the taillight? Is this correct? Anything else other than the break lever switch that would go bad? Thanks in advance, john

I would check the brake lever switch. I would be either its bad or corroded contact.

Back
Top Bottom