• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

2015 Voyageur gauge and tail lights flicker

Clarke

Country
Canada
Years Snowmobiling
Snowmobile
2015 Polaris Voyageur 155
So I bought a used sled and seemed ok but I noticed the kill switch doesn't work and the speedometer gauge and taillights go off and on. I took it into my local dealer and they said they had to call Polaris because they couldn't figure it out. Polaris tells them its a faulty gauge, so they order a new one ($500) installed and it work for them for until a day later when they took it out side then tried to shut it off and it didn't work. I picked it up and got it home to find out it still has all the same problems. Now they tell me its the kill switch causing all the problems cause they are all linked together. Have any of you guy run into this ? Any help would be appreciated. The sled runs fine otherwise.

It could be a voltage regulator, similar symptoms on my IQ 700 and it was because of a faulty voltage regulator.

Back
Top Bottom