• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

2017 Lineup

post-112156-0-95164500-1456765320.jpg

Strengthen rear suspension components. But no e start/ idd gauge snow check upgrade options unless dealer installed$$$$$

Finally they are putting Hi/Lo 2" body front track shock my LE was supposed to get that they said would not fit so they put the standard on BS there it is lol

I would think about it but I love the gauge and E start way to much and haven't broke my rails or rear suspension components just blew the shock bumper out of the front track shock. If I break something 4 year warranty after that then trade it in on the xcr maybe by then they will have a 600 HO cause the motor now is slowest 600 out I hear from exhaust valves don't work right and its a dog

600 a dog?
Must have been an isolated case. The 600 screams and is very reliable.

snore, was kinda expecting more from their 2017 lineup. looks like they played it safe and sat on their hands

600 a dog?
Must have been an isolated case. The 600 screams and is very reliable.

yeah i'm with you. my 600 is an animal. switched with my buddies 800 rush and they felt the same past 70

Every shootout I have seen the 600 is way way back from the competitions 600s. Even the xc racers say they are at a huge disadvantage to the doo and cat. I know this is a Polaris forum but it's pretty common knowledge the Polaris 600 is a pooch in the axys

The 600 mill is only a dog if you don't set it up properly. Anyways,on to new 2017 models.........

I love the assault:DBlingDiv20Rockon
5152_1600.jpg

Thing is awesome. If we actually got snow that would be the sled to have. Can't give up the dirt bike feel of the rush for that though

I noticed their snowcheck set up on their site isn't as nice as it was last year

I'm having a really tough choice picking my sled. Switchback Pro R LE 800 Lime Squeeze or black Assault 800. Dilemma dilemma dilemma.

Don't fall for the long track hype! Unless you ride back country of course lol. You get new sled every year that's nice! Do you even have any miles on your 16?

Don't fall for the long track hype! Unless you ride back country of course lol. You get new sled every year that's nice! Do you even have any miles on your 16?
I have a 15 Cory. It has almost 4000 miles on it. This may be my last sled as I'm 63. I usually buy every second year.

Every 2 is probably a good idea. Oh yeah you got lots of sledding years left maybe switch to Yamaha apex after 65? lol

The IGX suspension on the assault is why I'm going to the 144". That suspension will take everything you can throw at it and still be comfortable.

I love my 14 assualy.I have z broz springs in front and center shocks with a relvalve and it's a mogul masher.In the moguls and jumping it's more fun and rides better then my switchback pro x.

The IGX suspension on the assault is why I'm going to the 144". That suspension will take everything you can throw at it and still be comfortable.
When I rode the '17s with Polaris I hammered it in the woods, low snow, rocks, branches, stumps and what ever was there and it never bottomed out.

Back
Top Bottom