• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

2017 rmk pro 800 axys

chad everhart

Country
USA
Years Snowmobiling
Snowmobile
2017 rmk pro 800 axys
I just picked up my new snowcheck, and after starting and running occasionally ive noticed oil coming out from where the manifold connects to the exhaust? it get quite a bit of oil on the pan below and makes a bit of a mess?is this normal until able to get out and get trail blow out? ir is there something to be concerned about?

thank you
chad

If the dealer did the pre sale prep , he put extra oil in the fuel tank and the ECU (computer) is programmed to add extra oil for a break in period so I think that oil comming from the Y pipe to exhaust pipe and possibly from the pipe to muffler (can) is normal and as you say (a mess!) but after the first tank and the first 200 or so miles the oil consumption sill go way down and the seals at both exhaust joints will wear in and thghten up. Just Ride it like you stole it! and enjoy!!!
gtwitch in wyoming

Back
Top Bottom