• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

2022 Assault Arrival February

TurboJamie

Country
Canada
Years Snowmobiling
Snowmobile
2018 SBA 144
Well gentlemen I got the email last evening that my Sled will not arrive until February. Unfortunately that is unacceptable for me as by then the machine should come as a 2023. Kind of disappointed as I was hoping to rock another Assault this season. Oh well I have another project I'll be building for the season.

That's odd, I was told every snow check sled would be delivered by Dec. 15th, then I got an email confirming that yesterday. (it was rolled back a month from my previous email).

What track/color combo/options did you order? From what I've been able to gather from discussions around the web, the majority of those that ordered 1.6" tracks are those that are getting delayed. Everyone that I have seen posting they ordered a 2" track has said they are still on for Dec 15th. Don't know about 1.3 or 1.5 tracks though....

Holy crap!! That really sucks guys!! Why even bother... unreal.

What track/color combo/options did you order? From what I've been able to gather from discussions around the web, the majority of those that ordered 1.6" tracks are those that are getting delayed. Everyone that I have seen posting they ordered a 2" track has said they are still on for Dec 15th. Don't know about 1.3 or 1.5 tracks though....

My exact build was a ghost grey / squeeze assault with 1.325" track , electric start. I am disappointed as I was really looking forward to it. I guess that gives them a year to build what I really want the Assault boost! I have a 22 turbo freeride I am going to make into an assault.

22 turbo freeride 154 shortening to 146 and widening to 42" wide. Assault ratio gearing, and working with a clutch tuner. Should scoot.

Back
Top Bottom