• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

94 Trail Deluxe

Stavey22

Country
USA
Years Snowmobiling
Snowmobile
94 trail deluxe
Just picked up a 94 trail deluxe on trade. Kinda beat but it does run and ride. Ive never owned a sled before just rode em so i figured for an old enduro id pick one up. Im a pretty good mechanic but would like to know what to look out for. The kid said the motor had been swapped. Its now a (EC500PM00181884). Bogged bad but once i blew the lines out it started flowing and it runs fine now. From what i can see right off looking at it im missing the airbox (has foam clamp filters) and the electric start has been removed. Can someone send me a link to a service manual i can download i cant find one anywhere. The one thing besides missing features ive found wrong with this motor from my hour of dicking around with it is that the reverse will take a minute to engage if you give it throttle to fast it will screech.

Input would be great. I get that its a beater but it is what it is.

Just picked up a 94 trail deluxe on trade. Kinda beat but it does run and ride. Ive never owned a sled before just rode em so i figured for an old enduro id pick one up. Im a pretty good mechanic but would like to know what to look out for. The kid said the motor had been swapped. Its now a (EC500PM00181884). Bogged bad but once i blew the lines out it started flowing and it runs fine now. From what i can see right off looking at it im missing the airbox (has foam clamp filters) and the electric start has been removed. Can someone send me a link to a service manual i can download i cant find one anywhere. The one thing besides missing features ive found wrong with this motor from my hour of dicking around with it is that the reverse will take a minute to engage if you give it throttle to fast it will screech.

Input would be great. I get that its a beater but it is what it is.

Sounds like a real project sled.. great one to learn on and I hope you have some patience.

Sounds like a real project sled.. great one to learn on and I hope you have some patience.
You can delete this thread. I was looking for some common problems with these sleds but there doesnt seem to be much activity in this section of the forum and i have gotten a manual and dont seem to have any issues as of now

Back
Top Bottom