• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

Anybody ridden their 2020 Indy XC 850 yet?

Bigfuse

Staff member
Country
Canada
Years Snowmobiling
50+
Snowmobile
2020 IndyXC 850
Picked up my Indy XC 850 December 4th. Finally got to ride it December 15th. The only mod that I did to it was install 128 studs. I only have 85 or so miles on it. It pulls way harder than my 17 Assault that had 133 Woodys studs, pipe, gearing, clutching, and fuel controller. After my first ride my arms and shoulders are sore. Anybody else ride their 2020 yet and what are your thoughts? Thanks.

Picked up my Indy XC 850 December 4th. Finally got to ride it December 15th. The only mod that I did to it was install 128 studs. I only have 85 or so miles on it. It pulls way harder than my 17 Assault that had 133 Woodys studs, pipe, gearing, clutching, and fuel controller. After my first ride my arms and shoulders are sore. Anybody else ride their 2020 yet and what are your thoughts? Thanks.

Was your sled a 129 or 137 track? Also, what track lug did you order. I'm interested in a snow checking one this year.

Back
Top Bottom