• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

average range ( miles) per tank

Rob R

Country
Canada
Years Snowmobiling
Snowmobile
2006 500 xc sp
Hello All,

What is an average cruising range (miles) on the trails per tank on a 2018 Switchback 600?

Thanks, for your feedback.

Hello All,

What is an average cruising range (miles) on the trails per tank on a 2018 Switchback 600?

Thanks, for your feedback.
Most sleds can go a 100 miles before they need fuel.

thanks for that insight,... It's not a great range story... Thanks, Rob

thanks for that insight,... It's not a great range story... Thanks, Rob

what your end game? Is there a reason you need to know range stories. Lol. I put fuel in and ride. Don’t play the mileage game. To many variables. Trial conditions and speed can drastically affect mileage.

HI , I am considering a switchback 600 - but my riding plans for the next few years are longer trips ( RAP Tour , Cochrane to Moosonee & James Bay, Northern MB etc.) as such, the range question is on my mind when considering new sleds.... I haven't purchased a new sled in 15+ yrs.... thought that they were a lot better on fuel now....

HI , I am considering a switchback 600 - but my riding plans for the next few years are longer trips ( RAP Tour , Cochrane to Moosonee & James Bay, Northern MB etc.) as such, the range question is on my mind when considering new sleds.... I haven't purchased a new sled in 15+ yrs.... thought that they were a lot better on fuel now....

My buddy has 2 of them and he gets an average of about 14 mpg

thanks - that is much better than my old sled...thanks.

Back
Top Bottom