• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

Axys 800 Oiling system and pump

wallacbr

Anyone experiment with a method to turn up the electronic oil pump on the 2015 and newer sleds?

Also any thoughts on adding or relocating some of the oil injection ports? Possibly to the intake area or a different location in the case...

I know many have posted that they are happy with the oil delivery ratio that this pump is putting out but I'm still interested in some possible adjustability.

You need a bullydog or other tuner since these new pumps are electronic. No adjustment screws like the old mechanical ones

I personally haven't used one but I know BMP uses the bullydog and they do all kinds of things with it. Contact Neal or Joey and they'll give you any info you need. If you buy it from them with a tune they'll send you any tune updates for free too.

Need a bullydog. there is a oiling map in ECU just like a fuel map on a pcv. Thats only way to change it I believe.

You will find mixed opinions on adding oil to your gas. On the 800 axys the oil is pumped into the crank case at various locations, the oil stays suspended in the air mixture or is suppose to) and is then travels up the transfers where the fuel is injected then is pushed/pulled above the piston. By adding oil to your fuel the amount of fuel being injected is slightly less because there is now a percentage of oil mixed in with it. Personally I do this and have been recommended from different engine builder/shops to do this for extra piston skirt lubrication.

Back
Top Bottom