• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

Bikeman pipe and clutch kit input

j2hizzo

I purchased a bikeman ceramic pipe and a bikman stage 2 clutch kit. Does anyone have any experience with this setup? Any input? Im installing it on a 15' pro

Ditch the weights, and primary spring. Helix is good, make sure you have a good map and wrap ur pipe to keep the heat in.
So your saying the bikeman stage 2 clutch kit isnt good? I thought it would compliment the pipe well

I'm not slamming bmp in anyway.
The gold stars are to flat of a profile as doc says . It doesn't work very well. We tested the crap out of them and couldn't get consistent times.

A great fast trail profile is belly busters .
Great fast race profile is Cutler's and stm super tips. You can get these to the fast trail mark too.

I'm not slamming bmp in anyway.
The gold stars are to flat of a profile as doc says . It doesn't work very well. We tested the crap out of them and couldn't get consistent times.

A great fast trail profile is belly busters .
Great fast race profile is Cutler's and stm super tips. You can get these to the fast trail mark too.
Will belly busters still give me a good top speed? And where can i find a belly buster kit?

If you just ordered the clutch kit from our website you'll be getting our original profile which is similar to the 10-series Polaris weight which is not the profile that Brock and Dr.Notadoo dislike so much. You'll love the pipe and clutching, it definitely rips! No need for a fuel controller on the '15 but you will benefit from a programmed Bully Dog.

If you just ordered the clutch kit from our website you'll be getting our original profile which is similar to the 10-series Polaris weight which is not the profile that Brock and Dr.Notadoo dislike so much. You'll love the pipe and clutching, it definitely rips! No need for a fuel controller on the '15 but you will benefit from a programmed Bully Dog.
Neal, how do I determine which style weights I have? I ordered my kit in mid November.

Neal, how do I determine which style weights I have? I ordered my kit in mid November.

Those would be the 58-80g clutch weights which is not similar to the 10-series.

Ditch the weights, and primary spring. Helix is good, make sure you have a good map and wrap ur pipe to keep the heat in.
I have a bikeman pipe, where are you recommending to wrap the pipe? How far back from flange to what point on the pipe.

Ordered it from dennis kirk. They sent wrong kit so i returned it...not sure which direction to take now

The only reason we don't like the flat profile of your gold stars Neal is because we race for performance. That's the only reason. The average every day trail rider wouldn't notice what we do. I should word it properly as im not try to dis your stuff . Div20

Back
Top Bottom