• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

Bikeman-Polaris Axys 800 Owners!!!

MrSled

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Country
USA
Years Snowmobiling
Snowmobile
SideWinder
The 2018 Axys 800 Bikeman Stage 2 validation testing uncut unedited!!

The 2018 Axys 800 Bikeman Stage 2 validation testing uncut unedited. This video will show you back to back sweep dyno pulls and a long wide open throttle segment. This video is here to show you that our tunes are stable and will hit hard every time you squeeze the throttle.

Product available online at - http://bikemanperformance.com/…/bmp-2018-axys-800-ho-bolt-o…

Please feel free to leave comments whether or not you like this type of information.
Tag your Axys friends that need this!

This was taken from their Facebook page!!! Great work!!

What I don’t like is?

No bsfc, no fuel pressure, no cfm and no afr reading from Dyno .

What is cfm? The fuel pressure is on there just not graphed. Is this with there top end kit also or stock pistons?

What is cfm? The fuel pressure is on there just not graphed. Is this with there top end kit also or stock pistons?
CFM refers to cubic feet per minute. It's the amount of air consumed in that time.

5A4ABD70-3FB3-445A-8196-1F87DF007540.jpeg

Cory
This is a Dyno run showing what I wanna see above

This run is very safe in bsfc and afr
Good for the every day trail rider

As in : The Air/Fuel ratio could be set to "Top end is toast in 200 miles?"

Yeah, I'm always skeptical of a dyno run brought to you by the seller. Not saying this is the case here, but you can get a dyno to say basically anything you want.

Bsfc- .500

Afr-13

Good thing its not boosted.. 11.8 to 12.2 would be max boosted. Those are some lean AFRs for a boosted sled in the upper RPMs on that chart. Running that lean on a boosted sled creates a ton of heat and that would be the death of that motor on a long pull on a rail grade in the U.P. of Michigan.

2 stroke to 4 stroke is way different in readings for sure

Turbos 2stroke and that’s another game for sure.

Doc did well on his that I heard .

What I don’t like is?

No bsfc, no fuel pressure, no cfm and no afr reading from Dyno .
The BSFC, CFM and AFR testing is done way before the proving step. The fact is that ours are set properly which allows us to repeat power like we do. Which is why we show you the proving on repetitive sweeps and long extended pulls like we do. Many tuners would love to see that information to help them learn what we are doing but these kits are not designed to be tuned on they are made to install and run better than stock without a worry.

Back
Top Bottom