• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

Cutler Turbo Mag Clutch weights in Assault?

sixpack

I've heard from a few guys that have used them that they have great low/midrange but lack on topend......and they are also quite finnicky to changing conditions. Hard pack there better suited for. but i have a number of guys running them in deep snow and really like them. most run them empty in deep snow.

70 base weights act like 73-75 gram 10 series.
65 base TM weights act like a 68 gram 10 series

With all of this being said, I had thought about giving them a try in my 2019 Assault 850, but have some reservations about using them with some of the feedback I've heard.

Has anyone used them in any amount of snow with success? If so, could you provide some recommendations/setups on what you found to work?

I've heard from a few guys that have used them that they have great low/midrange but lack on topend......and they are also quite finnicky to changing conditions. Hard pack there better suited for. but i have a number of guys running them in deep snow and really like them. most run them empty in deep snow.

70 base weights act like 73-75 gram 10 series.
65 base TM weights act like a 68 gram 10 series

With all of this being said, I had thought about giving them a try in my 2019 Assault 850, but have some reservations about using them with some of the feedback I've heard.

Has anyone used them in any amount of snow with success? If so, could you provide some recommendations/setups on what you found to work?
Use Dalton QAP-4 weights. Way easier to tune. Either 60% at the heel of what you want for weight and 40% at the tip. Or if that doesn't work go with 70% at the heel and 30% at the tip.

Back
Top Bottom