• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

dragon turbo 750 rebuild

shifthayyy

Country
Norway
Years Snowmobiling
Snowmobile
2010 polaris dragon 750 turbo
hey guys.... i have a 2010 mod 750CCdragon turbo with a 121" belt...

and i am having huge problems just getting off the trail and here in Norway there is limited options on trails...

so my question to you is

is it possible to take a 2010 dragon turbo FST switchback that is damaged and just move over the drivetrain to the track.. and the track itselfe and just extend the tunnel behind ?

or can i take a IQ RMX drivetrain and track and move over and custom build with new plates on the rear tunnel... since the RMK early 155" is build on the IQ platform

So you wanna longer track off a 144 or 155 chassis and move you’re drive train over?

That’s lots of work for sure.

I have the smallest 121" chassi and i am thinking on building over to 144 or 155 from a spare scooter from the seat and back
Cheaper here in norway to extend from 121-144/55 only problem is that i am not sure what 144-155" scooters that fits on my original drivetrain
Considering brackets and engine driveline and so on

Back
Top Bottom