• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

elite pro rear bumper?

Burr600xc

Country
USA
Years Snowmobiling
Snowmobile
2017 xcr 600
Has anyone tried one of these bumpers. Looks like it would be easier to lift the back of sled up with the bumper angled up. Wonder how the build quality is.

2882926-458.jpg

I’d like to know this as well

I just bought one for my sled. Gonna be a few weeks at least until i get it on as i'm going to stud the track at the same time when i have the mudflap off as well anyways, but i'll report back when i get it on as to how much of a difference it makes picking up the rear of the sled.

IMG_3688bbb.jpg

Just installed mine a couple weeks ago.
Really nice quality, much sturdier than the original. The outer rails are solid alum. Weight is very low.
Only disappointing thing is it doesn't stick up nearly as far as it looked like in the pictures when I ordered it.
Probably an inch over the top of the tail light is about all, sure looked like it would be 4" above.
I may yet before season cut and lengthen it angling it more upwards.

That looks pretty slick. I might have to look into one of those.

I like that too. Thanks for posting
Do you have any other pics from either the side or looking straight on from the back. I’m trying to visualize how high it does actually stick up.

I'll see if I get some free time to grab a pic or two.

IMG_3737bb.jpg

Really hard to get a good perspective shot.
but where snow flap rivets to the original bumper this is 3.5" higher.
IMG_3735bb.jpg

I really like it. It looks sweet
I may have to get one in orange. :)
The only thing I’m curious on is how water/snow will drain out of that v grooved area. In the pic it looks like it will collect there?? Maybe through the hole where the rivet goes through? I always wipe my sled down after a ride anyways so it likely wouldn’t be an issue.

Got mine installed today.

Attachments

• 20181007_090015_HDR.jpg
    20181007_090015_HDR.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 337
  • 20181007_164524_HDR.jpg
    20181007_164524_HDR.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 350
Installed one on my Pro S late last season. Looks fantastic, bolted on with zero issue, much easier to life the rear of the sled. Only downside, fawker is pricey but yes I'd buy it again.

Back
Top Bottom