• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

Game Changer

Dr.Notadoo

image.png
This mashine is going to be so cool to use. I don't have it yet , but soon. Drive train tuning, and map building all in one. Can tell me mph for any given distance and tell me how quickly it got there. Can be used for multiple things, sled break-in , performance tuning, going to be the tits, so excited.

Talty Polaris had one of those. Back in 06 I convinced him to use it on my Fuse 600 for a before after with stock timing and bumped up timing. I don't remember all the particulars but the 2 degree advance gave a near 1/2 second gain for I believe 660 ft. He bumped all his Fuse6 timings after that. Pretty popular back in the 2000's

OMG! Nice and portable, you can pull it out of storage and not have dedicated space for it. Nice find!

Right now set up for 2.52 pitch tracks, will have spare driveshaft and track for 2.86
Let's get an Assault on this puppy and make it even faster. I'm not going to get nothing done in the shop with this around.. Lol

I can help u out with the assault :D
Coming to jim's anyways , so your just a little farther.
Me and Richy gotta make a pit stop :)

Talty Polaris had one of those. Back in 06 I convinced him to use it on my Fuse 600 for a before after with stock timing and bumped up timing. I don't remember all the particulars but the 2 degree advance gave a near 1/2 second gain for I believe 660 ft. He bumped all his Fuse6 timings after that. Pretty popular back in the 2000's
Dave, I don't wanna derail the thread . But as soon as u mentioned talty that brings back my grass dragging days , I raced against and with talty quit a few times. Nice guys
Anyways, I used to bump the timing as far as I could back in 2000 and up and it would make 2 to 3 tenths faster in 500'

Going to be a good thing to have Heath

It is a fun machine to test things on. No sure if Brian still has his. He dropped sleds after the 2012 season, and only sells ATV. I miss him as a dealer, that was into performance. Trying things and giving him feedback. I see him occassionaly. Doc be sure to take some video for us to watch.

The Polaris Race Dept has the same track dyno. They got it many years ago. If I remember correctly they traded sleds for the test track dyno. They've been around for quite a few years. The unit used to use a Portatree Eliminator on it if I remember correctly. The guy who built it used to grass race sleds. The pic you posted above I believe is from their old shop. Dr did you buy this unit new or used?

Last edited:
The guy who built that is a really nice guy. He used to do cranks and etc. for me. Look forward to hearing about your testing on it!

2 and a half hour drive from here..

When do you think you will start testing Heath

Back
Top Bottom