• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

Hurricane 1.75 Track

Just-Pinch-It

Country
USA
Years Snowmobiling
Snowmobile
Axys XCR8-'17
Know not much snow around and sleds still in break in mode, but I'm interested on Hurricane 1.75" track feed back through the season. Interested in gearing used with top mph with said gearing. Lug, & if used, I-Grip stud wear.

Same here with Low Snow in Maine holding me back from quickly getting my sled out of break in. Did a 100 mile rock ride a few days ago. I don't know Top Speeds and with this track I guess Top speed was never on my mind. I do know the I-Grips hold up well and I do know the Hurricane 1.75 looks and feels good. It also has great lug design to support the I-Grips. She will take 273 I-Grips.
I geared 2.0 with 21/42. I'm sure you could go higher if top speed is your thing. Guessing the stock 1.6 Cobra gearing might make you happy? I tried that but wanted to go lower.
Maybe I will have a more informative report later in the season if this season ever gets off the ground. After the last rock ride I'm gonna practice patience again for a bit.

Back
Top Bottom