• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

IDD Installation Instructions

Rob in Ottawa

I just picked up a used Switchback, which had the IDD installed by the dealer, the seller removed it and put the original cluster back. so I need the instructions to re-install the IDD. Anyone have or know where I can get the instructions?

This is the kit.

Attachments

• Snowmobile Install Kit 2880493.jpg
    Snowmobile Install Kit 2880493.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 696
Thanks Jet

Would really like to know where the GPS mounts, and where that orange plug connects. I installed the gauge, but don't know about the GPS itself.

Rob, this is the GPS antenna on a AXYS. Not sure if that is what you are asking or not.

The grey/orange may plug into the bottom of the antenna? Just a guess.

May just be a extra plug for other use's?

It's fused so I would really like to know don't want to burn out the IDD, which by the way shows 8467 miles from the machine it came from. Ugh, that's not gonna help resale.

IDD Mount Kit Instructions

Attachments

• pg1.JPG
    pg1.JPG
    32.2 KB · Views: 1,275
  • pg2.JPG
    pg2.JPG
    27 KB · Views: 1,005
  • pg3.JPG
    pg3.JPG
    27.9 KB · Views: 844
  • pg4.JPG
    pg4.JPG
    29.4 KB · Views: 924
  • pg5.JPG
    pg5.JPG
    29.6 KB · Views: 882
  • pg6.JPG
    pg6.JPG
    23.5 KB · Views: 835
  • pg7.JPG
    pg7.JPG
    29.8 KB · Views: 934
  • pg8.JPG
    pg8.JPG
    30.1 KB · Views: 793
  • pg9.JPG
    pg9.JPG
    34 KB · Views: 798
Thank you!!!

You definitely went the extra mile getting this. Ironically my "extra" cable is not mentioned so I am guessing it is just that, and extra.

Now I can sleep not worrying what hidden damage I might be causing.

Back
Top Bottom