• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

Lemon SKS 800

Corey Baetz

Country
Canada
Years Snowmobiling
Snowmobile
2016 SKS 800 155
Good evening.
Just reaching out here too see if anyone has yet to hear the same problem i have been having on my 2016 SKS 800 155. Snow checked brand new and yet to have a full season out of the thing. 2600 KMS on the chassis but she eats motors as fast as i put them in. Five motors to be exact.... Every dealer here in Canada has never heard of such of problem anywhere, Maybe someone else has? Always blowing on the same side. once was from a faulty crank seal so she dried up on that engine but all the rest have seized the exact same way. The Polaris techs always say over revving but that shouldn't do it as ive put heavier weights in the clutch and had the mechanics drive it for a test ride with good reving reports (but didn't help) and also had them try deny the warranty because of "non factory weights". also different types of fuel, additives and oils. even a little bit of mixed gas and she still blows. All motors have been warranted but still no answer to why. Im thinking something electronic? ive also heard the valves might be faulty but wouldn't the shop had tested all this stuff already to confirm? Any other thoughts out there? Best ive heard so far was insurance and an accidental fire since i cant go more than 5 km without it blowing up on itself. Please help!!

Back
Top Bottom