• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

My Rmk 800

Pro116

Staff member
20150117_133210-1.jpg
20150117_133142.jpg
20150117_133136.jpg
Heres my 2014 Pro Rmk 800 163"

Last edited:
Normally I mod my sleds out but this one performance wise is stock other then dialing in the clutching with oem parts.
I have raptor springs all the way around,oft tethor,oft steering blocks,skin float plate,ice age rails,and powder coating.

Normally I mod my sleds out but this one performance wise is stock other then dialing in the clutching with oem parts.
I have raptor springs all the way around,oft tethor,oft steering blocks,skin float plate,ice age rails,and powder coating.
My add on's are always less rolling resistance first,then gearing,clutching and see were I stand in testing, then mods ;)

There well worth the money. I loved them. You can always upgrade to the shocks down the road.
What changes in handling did they change, does it lay over easier, for ride up and down trail, powder riding etc. Did you put them in the rear suspension too? Not to sound weird but how much do you weigh and which ones did you buy?

Thanks in adavance.

Back
Top Bottom