• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

Pipe shoot out dec 22

Brock

Country
Canada
Years Snowmobiling
30+
Snowmobile
Polaris
Just to let everyone know in a new thread.

Dynotech research is helping us with this. It's crank dyno time .

Pipes::

Jaws plus muffler
Ssi plus muffler
Terra alps
Aaen plus muffler
Slp plus muffler
Bikeman plus muffler

It's going to be a good day with information for anyone with a 800 axys

Can't wait!! Wish I could join!! Thanks for doing this, it will definitely help alot of us axys owners out!!!!

You should try the bikeman pipe with the ssi muffler cuz that's gonna be my setup lol. Are you doing and tuning with a pcv for any of these pipes? Was looking to get a map from dynotech for my setup

Hey Brock, by the time it's all said and done, will Jim have a PC map for the 2016 800's running a stock exhaust system? Found out this week that his current PC map based on the 2015 800's will not be compatible for anyone who has a 2016.

You setting this up for Dyno Results or head to head time runs?

You setting this up for Dyno Results or head to head time runs?
We're going to dyno tech research to break in a new 2016 axys 800 on the dyno. I should have been more clear on this I guess

. Then try 6 different pipes and more. It's gonna be a blast with tons of information.

We're going to dyno tech research to break in a new 2016 axys 800 on the dyno. I should have been more clear on this I guess

. Then try 6 different pipes and more. It's gonna be a blast with tons of information.

Awesome!! I realized that after I read the other threads you had going. Great idea and cant wait to see the results.

When?

I can't wait to see the results. I'm pulling for the slp! Lol
Curious myself since they were the first to throw one into the market so early. Wonder if they are testing a pipe someone bought last season, or a new one from slp? Wonder if they made little changes to the one they sell now?

To johnnybravo, were going to work on a map for the 2016. The sled won't be totally broken in on dyno. So we're suspecting 3% lean out change after it's totally broke in.?? We can apply for this.

To axyspros8, it's a new slp pipe combo.

To whiplash, thanks and were doing this for all the axys people. Lots of time and effort involved in scheduling this. But,it will be worth it .

Awesome....thanks Brock. Even though I won't be running an aftermarket exhaust, I'm curious and also anxious to see the results here. It's tests like these where a handful of years ago was not available to the consumer. Outstanding for the members putting this together....

Another update,lol
Doc didn't mention it yet. He's bringing his well broken in 2015 axys that has great hp to test.

2016 and 2015 model years.

Pcv maps as doc just said,but for both years. Only a 3% difference anyways.

Just to let everyone know,pipes will be run for real world to see any gains,drops or if they hold even . This will show how they work in the field.

Back
Top Bottom