• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

Polaris Titan Adventure

Maineiac

Country
USA
Years Snowmobiling
Snowmobile
titan adventure
I have a Titan Adventure with about 500 miles on it. The sled is all that Polaris said it would be up until this point. Runs great on trail and off. Actually pretty amazing the way it handles on trail. It pretty much goes where I point it and usually in a hurry. My early complaint was track noise or roar. Loud track for sure. I've had long track sleds, Summits and a few Bearcats, but never as loud as this track. I did have the dealership check track tension and alignment at about 400 miles. They said it was good to go! I jacked it up the same day and found that the tension was almost 3 inches slack at approx the center of the track. Just my opinion but that is too loose for a widetrack sled. I tightened it to a little less than an inch slack with no down pressure. Alignment is spot on still. The track is much more quiet and handles so much better. I'm also running the QS3 shocks at the 3-firmest position is works better for me than the 2 that came from the shop set up. As with all new sleds they need to be dialed in, if your track seems loud check your tension early and often and you might be glad you did!

Did you purchase for the ride or as a workhorse? If I was looking at a 2 up I would seriously consider it.

Did you purchase for the ride or as a workhorse? If I was looking at a 2 up I would seriously consider it.
I had 5 sleds in the garage the last few years, using them all for different types of riding and work. More trail and backcountry than work! I have a few miles of trail I need to keep up with and a 2 Mile trip into the cabin. That’s pretty much the work.
I bought the Titan for it’s versatility and reduce sled inventory. So far it has lived up to it’s hype. It really is a beast.
It handles unbelievably well on trail for such a big heavy sled.

I just purchased my Titan XC and found it to be really loud at slow speeds due to track noise. Im going to check the tension and see if that helps.

I got mine since last year, and i feel the same... It's the only thing i hate on this sled. And after 2500km on it, i begin to hate it a little stronger. I do all with this sled. Before, i got 3 sled (mountain, trail, utilitary), sold all, and buy this one. Definitely an impressive sled !! The best "quieter" i got (and it's not), it's loosing the track with approx. 2" loose underneat the rails without pressure.

I'm pretty sure, it's not only the track, but also the shape of the drive sprocket too !! Maybe this summer, i will remove it from under and bring them to a machine shop to remove some extra fat !! My dealer talk about changing the track for the Cobra 1.55 or the Ripsaw 1.3, yes the 1.8 can be noisier, but every track make the same roar-noise underneat in the front.

to be continued...

Last edited:
Hi Cfpare, I have a 18 Adventure with the 1.5 and same issue including low speed vibration. My dealer feels the same as you that there’s something in the way the track meets the suspension and/or drivers. I do have a case open with Polaris and am hoping for a resolution as really enjoy the sled otherwise.
Btw I have the low snow wheel kit that seems to have helped with the howling noise and my track is also looser than spec which does help.

Back
Top Bottom