• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

PRo S 800 Overheating to 210F question

fisherking

Country
Canada
Years Snowmobiling
Snowmobile
2017 800 Switchback Pro S
Hello,

I got stuck on a trail that was clearly marked yellow that turned into 1 mile of large gravel road under construction. By the time I knew I had to turn around it was too late. Machine temp was in the red zone at 210F and don't know how long it was like that before I noticed it. Let it cool down for 20 mins until it went blue again and found snow quickly after that.

Can someone who knows please tell me what potential damage I have done and what signs I should look out for long term damage?

Hello,

I got stuck on a trail that was clearly marked yellow that turned into 1 mile of large gravel road under construction. By the time I knew I had to turn around it was too late. Machine temp was in the red zone at 210F and don't know how long it was like that before I noticed it. Let it cool down for 20 mins until it went blue again and found snow quickly after that.

Can someone who knows please tell me what potential damage I have done and what signs I should look out for long term damage?

Did is puke anti-freeze out on the ground?

Back
Top Bottom