• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

Putting this out there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brock

Country
Canada
Years Snowmobiling
30+
Snowmobile
Polaris
I'm Looking into titanium from American supplier.

As many have seen there’s a shit storm about me all over internet.

I work a busy schedule and this has all unfolded in two days. I’m trying to figure it out. Be patient with me and I’ll be patient with you.

I’ve contacted everyone that has titanium wrist pins. I’ll work with people that will work with me as I have no problem manning up. Others need to man up instead of trashing and bashing a person. Any internet pussy can do that.

I’ll treat you exactly how you treat me. You wanna be a dick, I’ll be a dick.

I'm Looking into titanium from American supplier.

As many have seen there’s a shit storm about me all over internet.

I work a busy schedule and this has all unfolded in two days. I’m trying to figure it out. Be patient with me and I’ll be patient with you.

I’ve contacted everyone that has titanium wrist pins. I’ll work with people that will work with me as I have no problem manning up. Others need to man up instead of trashing and bashing a person. Any internet pussy can do that.

I’ll treat you exactly how you treat me. You wanna be a dick, I’ll be a dick.

you never contacted me???I contacted you first...I don't need your patience , I would like some restitution please...
You have been a huge back stabbing so called friend.

I just found out about this from you.
You run you’re mouth behind my back but never to my face. This is twice you’ve done this to me.

Before you start running you’re mouth behind my back, you might wanna be a man and talk to me to my face instead ,as this would have been the better way.

I don’t know you’re damage , but I’m sure you’re gonna tell me. Better go tell you’re friends first and fb first then tell me eh?

I would like a refund for the pins. I am willing to absorb the cost of my cylinder repair and a set of pistons myself.

I have no problem with you tom as you’ve been sensible and understanding. I’ll be contacting you

I could careless what you think Dave and what you wanna tell people. This doesn’t involve you but you sure wanna get involved. Me and Mr sled talked on the phone about this and what you say doesn’t add up?

You have no idea what has went on between me and Heath over the years so you’re comment is pure speculation.

Take you’re childish screenshot, who cares . Glad you got you’re two scents worth in as you’ve been waiting along time eh?

Why is this here and not the axys section? Hard to find this kind of info if it’s in the general section...

Interesting must be just a different way of doing things on this site. See when I’m looking for information about a particular sled or engine I check the forums related to said sled or engine. I would not expect to find performance parts related information in the general section when there is a specific forum for said sled / engine.

Say I go on Ty4stroke and look up performance parts for my new sidewinder I would be looking for parts in the sidewinder area or if there were a vendor announcement I would expect to see that in the vendor section or the specific sled section. This thread regarding the problem with ti wrist pins being here almost looks like an attempt to keep it from being in a higher traffic area no?

Interesting must be just a different way of doing things on this site. See when I’m looking for information about a particular sled or engine I check the forums related to said sled or engine. I would not expect to find performance parts related information in the general section when there is a specific forum for said sled / engine.

Say I go on Ty4stroke and look up performance parts for my new sidewinder I would be looking for parts in the sidewinder area or if there were a vendor announcement I would expect to see that in the vendor section or the specific sled section. This thread regarding the problem with ti wrist pins being here almost looks like an attempt to keep it from being in a higher traffic area no?

What’s the big deal were it is? No attempt at what you’re speculating?

It’s not about that.

The general is just as good as the Model Section just like on TY4. You guys all need to learn to give it a rest, the guys is working a full time job like I do and we only have so much time to sit and baby sit you ungrateful users. Give it a break.

The problem is the supplier not the guy selling it. This is no different then a turbo failure that you installed on your sled or a part you purchased for your Car from a Car Quest or Napa that has failed. The warranty is only the part not you installing it wrong or the part failing. I have build some big expensive 4 stoke motors and have made mistakes or purchased shitty parts. I did not go to the internet and run my mouth about the place it was purchased from because I didnt get my way.

By the sounds of this, Brock is trying to contact the supplier and go through the motors that have these parts to see if it was bad batch of parts or just the installation or maybe a freak issue. There are not several motors out there failing. Just one.

From here on out, do not air your issues on this site. Take it someplace else. Brock included. It seems the lack of respect for me and the site is pushing the limits to extinction. I would guess many love the idea of PSP dissolving but I am trying to keep its head a float.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom