• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

Question on my Indy

14indy8

I don't know if this is the right place to post but here goes: Had the rear track shock rebuilt but the rest of the shocks require a needle longer than what northstar has for rebuilding. Anybody know what is needed? Seems to be a problem only with the Indy SPs. Have 2014 Indy SP 800.

No I don't. But I sent my shocks to DLS up near the Twin cities for rebuilding and he mentioned having a problem with a charging port also. He must have found a solution though, he rebuilt all four shocks for me.
On a side note, he found a band blown in the rear PPS shock. Something to watch for I guess.
(Mods, feel free to move this over to the Pro- Ride forum if need be).

Last edited:
No I don't. But I sent my shocks to DLS up near the Twin cities for rebuilding and he mentioned having a problem with a charging port also. He must have found a solution though, he rebuilt all four shocks for me.
On a side note, he found a band blown in the rear PSS shock. Something to watch for I guess.
(Mods, feel free to move this over to the Pro- Ride forum if need be).
A friend of mine is northstarrick. He's here in NH & he does all the work on my sleds/wheelers. He rebuilt the rear track shock but couldn't rebuild the others because he didn't have needle long enough to recharge the others. Mine is the first Indy he's had. He gets all Rushes/Switchbacks and other makes. But no Indys. Also, he said the front track shock was leaking. I beefed up the suspension a bunch & was trying to get these all rebuilt.

This might be the longer needle?

fillneedle.jpg

Ouch!!!!
$148 for a fill needle?
Spendy.

Sorry. I was going to do it, got busy, forgot,. Glad you found it.

Back
Top Bottom