• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

Richland Center Grass Drags

That would be a nice bike ride.That area is Amish country and all rolling hills.I use to drive semi down there delivering to the amish.

That would be a nice bike ride.That area is Amish country and all rolling hills.I use to drive semi down there delivering to the amish.
Sounds like a great idea. I ll keep u posted. That Friday I am going to start working on Asphalt sled too.

I heard they had a great turnout.
My Buddy Willy, and my other buddy Bob's wife, Kim did well.
I was suppose to be there, but was sick.

So how the races go Ryan?
Was flippin channels this morning and Mad Dog and Merrill were on grilling and races going on behind them. Lol Made me think of this thread.

The race was kind of a joke.The race promoter who races makes up his own rules compared to other circuits and Isr.
I was legal in 3 classes and he wouldn't let me race in once class because he would have had to run against me.I know the same thing happened to a few people last year.

Back
Top Bottom