• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

Select monitor

Vectorman05

I know this is for older sleds but I just got a brand new select monitor for both the 650rxl and the 500 efi's for what I would have spent on a laptop and cable for the free pc version. this is going to make life so much easier!

Can you take some pics of it?

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Here it is,never been used:) depending on when I get home I'll be playing,i mean using it tonite

Hooked it worked as it should, found out idle fuel adjustment is supposed to be between 2 and 3 volts,I'm at 4.52 idle spec is 2.7 degrees, I'm at 3 not to far out. Tried making a short video,I didn't like it,as I tinker I will keep you guys posted.

Hooked it worked as it should, found out idle fuel adjustment is supposed to be between 2 and 3 volts,I'm at 4.52 idle spec is 2.7 degrees, I'm at 3 not to far out. Tried making a short video,I didn't like it,as I tinker I will keep you guys posted.

Sounds great... this is awesome info for the site. Thanks

i have the Polaris service manual with all the specs in it,I'll try to get it posted. I did find out the tps is off a bit,but not far enough to trigger a code. This is exciting to know I can get this back to where it's supposed to be:)

i have the Polaris service manual with all the specs in it,I'll try to get it posted. I did find out the tps is off a bit,but not far enough to trigger a code. This is exciting to know I can get this back to where it's supposed to be:)

Awesome, Nice Job!! Is that manual in paper form or PDF?

You can post them in a new thread and say what each pages is... for what sleds it covers and then we can FAQ link them once they are all posted.

I started it in the wedge forum,first couple pages. This will take awhile,so please be patient:)

I can move them over but it will still need the notes... It will be awesome info for the site. Great job!!

Back
Top Bottom