• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

Ski Doo Handlebar Muff/Deflector

ProX00

Country
USA
Years Snowmobiling
Snowmobile
Switchback ProX
Anyone used the SkiDoo gauntlets on the SB? I am curious how the fit is. I can care less it says Ski Doo, I just want something warm on those dick cold days!

I use them. They work just fine right from skidoo..... No complaints with some minor modifications they will work perfect. Mods.... You'll need to open up the hole in the grip at end of handlebar for the muff end plug to help keep them in place. maybe a piece of spring steel to help keep shape. I occasionally hit bump the kill switch and think I blew my motor. lol

Another option, if your sled has steel handlebars, install the aluminum bar version heater elements. Put out a bunch more heat and are a direct replacement. I've gone from barely keeping my hands warm enough with combo of stock heaters and bar muffs to no muffs and warm hands even on the coldest of days.

Thanks great info Polaris oem’s Or aftermarket ? Wouldn’t happen to have the part #

First thing to check for, are your bars aluminum or steel? If steel, look up factory heaters for same sled with alum bars and go with those heaters.

Back
Top Bottom