• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

Slp new adjustable weights

I don't know ?

If the profile is like their lightening weights it will work very well. I don't know the profile, but every company kinda sways towards the 10 series (little less aggressive/little more aggressive)profile which is a good thing in my mind

I don't know ?

If the profile is like their lightening weights it will work very well. I don't know the profile, but every company kinda sways towards the 10 series (little less aggressive/little more aggressive)profile which is a good thing in my mind
I called slp yesterday and spoke with a "sales rep" he told me its same profile as mtx. But has yet to be tested in 0-3000ft Applications. Needless to say I didn't order a set

I called slp yesterday and spoke with a "sales rep" he told me its same profile as mtx. But has yet to be tested in 0-3000ft Applications. Needless to say I didn't order a set

Let's see if they reply with a lower elevation weight (0-3000)

The higher elevation weights tend to have a less aggressive curve, plus less tip weight compared to 10 series
This makes it act lighter

Sometimes it will work on low elevation, sometimes it won't

Let's see if they reply with a lower elevation weight (0-3000)

The higher elevation weights tend to have a less aggressive curve, plus less tip weight compared to 10 series
This makes it act lighter

Sometimes it will work on low elevation, sometimes it won't
I went the safe route & ordered the Dalton QAP's. Just to fine tune my peak RPM

Back
Top Bottom