• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

Summer Project!!

MrSled

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Country
USA
Years Snowmobiling
Snowmobile
SideWinder
Anyone have any summer updates or project that they are doing on their sleds?

Going to swap my 96 Ultra engine into a 97 Ultra SPX from a 96 XCR 600. I am doing so for the CRC upgrade, I will also be changing the aggressive hood and bellypan to Wedge and use all my XCR parts on the SPX.

Also going to fix up my 98 XC 700 and maybe 97 SKS 700.

20150307_175728.jpg
FB_IMG_1427250885557.jpg
FB_IMG_1427250885557.jpg
20150130_160709.jpg
20141003_170130.jpg

Swapping my turbo rx1 set up into my Osp chasis.
Grass dragging my cat turbo.
Running my bike at the drag strip.
Helping my buddy MrSled set up his apex for tar.

You could say I have a need for speed,lol

I have a sled to get ready for Asphalt with Ryan :) and might work on a Vintage build....
^^^^ somebody's gonna be busy. Lol
You guy's go/going to WIR? Have meet up sometime.

We will be down at Kaukauna on the open Street Drags nights when I can... it will just be a fun thing.

Nothing much other than repacking the bearing on the trailer and a few items of sled clothing it's gonna be a quiet summer.

Maybe getting a new sled next year?

I'm working on getting one axys 800 dialed in correctly on dyno. Had one at dynotech already.

Going to tear down and re-seal the engine in my 1998 XLT 600. It ran good all winter but started losing coolant in the head.

This will be my first mono-block tear-down.

Right on :) It will be a fun rebuild. You should do a thread like you did on your Apex build.

Back
Top Bottom