• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

Suspension swap.

Brian Hill

Country
USA
Years Snowmobiling
Snowmobile
1) 2005 Polaris 600 XCSP, 2) 03 Polaris 550 Super Sport, 3) 02 Polaris 800 XCSP, 4) 02 Polaris 800 XCSP M-10
Can you replace rear suspension from 02 800 m-10 and mount it onto my 05 600 XCSP? Too the 02 has a broken right rear trailing arm which is broke away from the tunnel. Not sure if it can be repairs so thought about upgrading the suspension on the 05? Any help would be great. This will be my summer project unless some one knows how to repair the rear trailing arm mount?
Thanks for any time you use to help me..

Can you replace rear suspension from 02 800 m-10 and mount it onto my 05 600 XCSP? Too the 02 has a broken right rear trailing arm which is broke away from the tunnel. Not sure if it can be repairs so thought about upgrading the suspension on the 05? Any help would be great. This will be my summer project unless some one knows how to repair the rear trailing arm mount?
Thanks for any time you use to help me..

Should be no problem moving skids around. Measure from the front track drivers to the center of each mount location and inside tunnel to the center of each mount location to be sure the placement is the same.

Back
Top Bottom