• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

Terra Alps single Pipe with RKTEK piston/head combo?

sixpack

Have a 2012 PROR 800 with RKTEK piston/head combo. Head is supposed to be 12.6 or 12.9:1....can't remember.

Just wondering if this pipe would compliment the setup or hurt it? According to Kelsey, any pipe he tested on this sled either lost HP or gained nothing over stock.

I was intrigued by the power gain.....with no controller or resistor (like SLP uses) being used. Makes you wonder where the HP...if any....is coming from?

I realize the 2012's were supposed to be on the rich side, but it is a pretty bold statement to claim 10Hp on any 800 CFI from 2011-2015......considering most manufacturers needed some tool to tweak fuel needs on the 2013's and up.

If this pipe would work with my setup and puts down the power that is claimed, I'd order one tomorrow.

Thoughts?

Ted is kind of like the Larry Rugland of Canada.

The pro r pipe was made pretty good from factory.

Back
Top Bottom