• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

Titan adventure lift

Denkopf

Country
USA
Years Snowmobiling
Snowmobile
2019 Polaris Titan Adventure
I am looking for a lift for this wide track/long track, I can not find anything. can someone point me to something that is strong and moveable? thanks Dennis

I am looking for a lift for this wide track/long track, I can not find anything. can someone point me to something that is strong and moveable? thanks Dennis

I have never heard of anyone putting a lift in a sled.. not sure what you mean

Not a lift in a sled I am looking to lift the sled so I can work on it.

Like the black ice one but for a wide track 20”. My sled is 129” long

If you look at those dimensions you might be able to unbolt the rear lift arms, cut and extend the cross tube and bolt that to the outside to make a good amount of room for your sled to fit through. Just an option.

I’m thinking the two parallel arms under the pads would be too narrow to fit around the track. There has to be something out there I just can’t find one.
Thanks

I’m thinking the two parallel arms under the pads would be too narrow to fit around the track. There has to be something out there I just can’t find one.
Thanks

They look to be 21 3/4"

SNO-1508-W__3.jpg

might have to call them and see if they can make one custom or go to a handy lift.

They look to be 21 3/4"

SNO-1508-W__3.jpg

might have to call them and see if they can make one custom or go to a handy lift.
Ouch. With engineering that would cost a pretty penny. Thanks I will keep looking.

I would try giving these guys a call, looks like they do all their design and manufacturing in house.

Polaris made a PVL 1200 lift. Can’t find any info or dealers. HELP

I would try giving these guys a call, looks like they do all their design and manufacturing in house.

I looked at J&S their lifts look great, the only problem is they do not respond and when I googled them they came up on Better Business and multiple comments (I'm not talking about 1 or 2 a lot) on how poorly the deliver and respond. Wait time is huge on product. Other wise they have what I need but I am not sending them $900 and go through the pain of trying to get it. a big bummer.

That sucks, hate it when companies shoot themselves in the foot like that.
I did find the company that makes that Polaris lift unfortunately looks like they discontinued it entirely since I couldn't find one for sale still anywhere.
See page 38 in the link below.

I bought the black ice model. It works great for my smaller sled but it is too short to lift the Titan more than an inch off the ground. I am tired of throwing my back out trying to lift my sled to put a furniture dolly under the track to move it around the garage. Thinking about maybe putting a heavy duty eyebolt into a ceiling stud and using a come along to lift it.

I bought the black ice model. It works great for my smaller sled but it is too short to lift the Titan more than an inch off the ground. I am tired of throwing my back out trying to lift my sled to put a furniture dolly under the track to move it around the garage. Thinking about maybe putting a heavy duty eyebolt into a ceiling stud and using a come along to lift it.
I did the eye bolt in the past. Might have to do it again. I purchased a farm 60” jack, works but a little wonky.

I'd think about finding a nice used chain fall instead of a come along. Stronger and more control releasing it down.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom