• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

Wausau Sneak Peak show pics

MrSled

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Country
USA
Years Snowmobiling
Snowmobile
SideWinder
Here are some Pics from the Wausau WI Show. Enjoy!!
IMG_2037.JPG
IMG_2038.JPG
IMG_2039.JPG
IMG_2040.JPG
IMG_2041.JPG
IMG_2042.JPG

I was there. Nothing really impressed me. I hate the orange on the Assault, wish it was brighter, like a hugger orange.
No Indy's were there.

Polaris made a big mistake by not offering the Indy in a 128/129/136/137 track/tunnel. 144 is too long for a trail sled. Even with tipped rails. 136/137 tipped would have been a big seller. Use the AXYS seat/tank and the bag like above, which is a very nice setup. Nice trail sled then. I was able to fit my arm up to my elbow in that bag. The Assault in the orange looked great.

I agree rd.
I said this before they came out.

Polaris needs an axys indy 129" conventional skid with the uncoupled igx suspension. This sled would be a rocket and would have sold a chit ton.

Not sure why but I just love the way this sled looks...
Hey, you have same pic too! Lol
Have to agree though, that's a sharp sled!! And would be my choice.
Was there from 4:30-6:30. But it's just not as fun when you know your not buying one. :(

IMG_20160329_171654926.jpg
IMG_20160329_164251423.jpg

The best buy of the 2017 Polaris lineup. If only the tunnel ended where the running board rear up right bolts to the tunnel side.

IMG_203717swb600sp.JPG

I actually went to the show in Grand Rapids Mi. I do like the Yammie SidewinderSled1. 204 hp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:Die

Truthfully I am a little, no a lot tired of the old Yammies are heavy line. The RX 1 came out in 2003? Their weight is no secret for crying out loud! Any one that buys one and then complains about the weight is crazy. You f n' don't carry the damn things. Jim, this wasn't meant directly to you, just at the wide spread use of the heavy Yammie comments.

Last edited:
Truthfully I am a little, no a lot tired of the old Yammies are heavy line. The RX 1 came out in 2003? Their weight is no secret for crying out loud! Any one that buys one and then complains about the weight is crazy. You f n' don't carry the damn things. Jim, this wasn't meant directly to you, just at the wide spread use of the heavy Yammie comments.

No problem Dave. My body is all f^%$ up from a car wreck, and 35 years of racing abuse, so I like to try and pick up the front and rear of new sleds, to see if I need AAA. I also have ridden everything, and don't care for the heavy feel of a 4 stroke, for the way I, ride. Of coarse I don't like E/S on my sleds either. lol!

No problem Dave. My body is all f^%$ up from a car wreck, and 35 years of racing abuse, so I like to try and pick up the front and rear of new sleds, to see if I need AAA. I also have ridden everything, and don't care for the heavy feel of a 4 stroke, for the way I, ride. Of coarse I don't like E/S on my sleds either. lol!

I picked up the front of the new sidewinder with no problem.. Im old as hell..LOL, I just regret it the next day after doing it.

I picked up the front of the new sidewinder with no problem.. Im old as hell..LOL, I just regret it the next day after doing it.
Properly picked the Sidewinder will be picking up it's own front end. Brock , I know, up is not forward!Div20

I'm the same as you. I like the light feel of the 2 stroke. Polaris has nailed it with all the axys sleds. Fun factor is off the charts!!

Back
Top Bottom