• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

Wausau WI Sneak Peak 2018

MrSled

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Country
USA
Years Snowmobiling
Snowmobile
SideWinder
Here are some photos from the Wausau WI Sneak Peak. I just stopped in to grab a brochure and take some pictures.

2018 Pol (1).JPG
2018 Pol (2).JPG
2018 Pol (3).JPG
2018 Pol (4).JPG
2018 Pol (5).JPG
2018 Pol (6).JPG
2018 Pol (7).JPG
2018 Pol (8).JPG
2018 Pol (9).JPG
2018 Pol (10).JPG

2018 Pol (11).JPG
2018 Pol (12).JPG

Did anyone happen to see the 2018 walk around on you tube. There is an Assualt Red/black maybe some kind of wrap? Was to the Hamburg Ny show and thought they would've included some of these flashy machines. XCR switchback was getting a lot of attention. For me it's between that R/B Ass. And red Xcr switch. Can anyone elaborate on the assualt?

You can choose the assault in every color option as with the other models except xcr sleds have different options. Are you referring to the Polaris dealer show video? They did have a wrapped red assault they use Arctic fx I think you can get it threw Polaris accessory catalog

Thanks for the reply. Yes dealer show on you tube. Thanks again. Haven't made it to dealer yet

Being a old fart I love the retro stuff. This is reminiscent of the Midnight Blue Express. I would buy this combo if I were buying
2018 Polretro.JPG

By the way, MR. Sled, which Polaris are you snow checking?Dunno

Back
Top Bottom