• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

Where are all the Indy 850 Threads - Owners here?

Bloody Marty

Country
USA
Years Snowmobiling
Snowmobile
INDY 85O XC
New to this sight & just not seeing ANY action on these hot new sleds. Am I looking in the wrong place? Want to here ideas, thoughts, suggestions etc.

New to this sight & just not seeing ANY action on these hot new sleds. Am I looking in the wrong place? Want to here ideas, thoughts, suggestions etc.

I hear ya. I think it has a lot to do with most people just haven't got their new Indy yet. What color did you end up going with? What track did you choose?

Well since Summer is just over, and the 850s aren't delivered yet, there's really not much action on any of the Sled sites. This site is Polaris only so that will limit the traffic. But that's a good thing because we can avoid the BS from other Jealous Brand owners.:Die

Well since Summer is just over, and the 850s aren't delivered yet, there's really not much action on any of the Sled sites. This site is Polaris only so that will limit the traffic. But that's a good thing because we can avoid the BS from other Jealous Brand owners.:Die

Right on !!

I haven't received an email from polaris yet.
On the other hand, A few of my friends have gotten emails and been told by their dealer their 850 is in and scheduled for dealer assembly mid month. I think I need to stop by my dealer and ask about mine.

I haven't received an email from polaris yet.
On the other hand, A few of my friends have gotten emails and been told by their dealer their 850 is in and scheduled for dealer assembly mid month. I think I need to stop by my dealer and ask about mine.

Thats strange.. give them a shout.

Have not heard a thing but did get a hat lol.

Back
Top Bottom