• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

2015 pro rmk 163 6900rpm wot?

Shaun

Country
USA
Years Snowmobiling
Snowmobile
2015 pro rmk 800 163
Hey guys new to the forum here. Any help would be greatly appreciated. So I have a 2015 pro rmk 800 163. This last off season i got a bmp stage 1 kit, v force reeds, bmp air shelf, bmp goldstar weights, slp intake and new clutch springs. Took it out for the first ride of the season and burned up a belt. Now the belt had around 900 miles on it so I thought possibly just an old belt. Got home and tore everything apart sanded the sheaves and cleaned everything really well put it back together started it up and ran it on the stand and noticed it's only pulling 6900 wot. It'll jump up to 8250 for a sec then drops to 6900 and stays there. What's causing this? Wrong springs? Tps sensor? Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Hey guys new to the forum here. Any help would be greatly appreciated. So I have a 2015 pro rmk 800 163. This last off season i got a bmp stage 1 kit, v force reeds, bmp air shelf, bmp goldstar weights, slp intake and new clutch springs. Took it out for the first ride of the season and burned up a belt. Now the belt had around 900 miles on it so I thought possibly just an old belt. Got home and tore everything apart sanded the sheaves and cleaned everything really well put it back together started it up and ran it on the stand and noticed it's only pulling 6900 wot. It'll jump up to 8250 for a sec then drops to 6900 and stays there. What's causing this? Wrong springs? Tps sensor? Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Its really hard to say, once you changed belts did you drive it, not on the stand? When the motor is loaded it makes power, on the stand its hard to make power.. not if it dont rev on the stand, good chance the clutches are sticking. How many miles on the clutches?

Back
Top Bottom