• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

2016 Polaris Switchback - Polaris Snowmobiles

MrSled

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Country
USA
Years Snowmobiling
Snowmobile
SideWinder

The 2016 Switchback on the AXYS platform is the Smoothest Riding, Most Versatile sled on the market! Learn about the AXYS chassis and key technical features, as well as how this sled dominates the competition!

The uncoupled AXYS true progressive platform is just so fun to ride. There truly is nothing out there like it.
Being uncoupled makes it what it is.
The sled rails the corners like its on tracks, come out of the corner and slide back a little and mash the throttle and the ski's are in the air but pointed to were you wanna go.o_O:)
Polaris is onto something here(AXYS) in my mind and others are thinking about the conventional skid choice parameters now.Patients on this design hold companies back, but there's always a way.;)

I like the fact that they are thinking out of the box, new ideas and design, which only push other mfg's to compete..I'm excited to get on my wife's sled and give it a rip..

I like the fact that they are thinking out of the box, new ideas and design, which only push other mfg's to compete..I'm excited to get on my wife's sled and give it a rip..

Right on!!

Back
Top Bottom