• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

2021 Polaris Switchback Assault 144 - SnowTrax

Just purchased two of these Switchback machines. Coming from a 1997 Yamaha Exciter 2, 410cc. Had them both out today for my first ride of the season. OMG!!! I had NO IDEA technology had advanced this far, so smooth, so much power, easy steering and acceleration that will turn your knuckles white! It is a totally different riding position than the old Yammie. Did find out I need better riding gear now that I am up in the wind on these machines. Air penetrated my ski jacket like it was a tank top! Love the machine and am still at a loss for words on the difference between them. It was like being struck by lightning!

Just purchased two of these Switchback machines. Coming from a 1997 Yamaha Exciter 2, 410cc. Had them both out today for my first ride of the season. OMG!!! I had NO IDEA technology had advanced this far, so smooth, so much power, easy steering and acceleration that will turn your knuckles white! It is a totally different riding position than the old Yammie. Did find out I need better riding gear now that I am up in the wind on these machines. Air penetrated my ski jacket like it was a tank top! Love the machine and am still at a loss for words on the difference between them. It was like being struck by lightning!

Nice, crazy how far tech had changed the sledding industry and the price tag.

Back
Top Bottom