• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

340 Primary Clutch Spring

William Hart

Country
USA
Years Snowmobiling
Snowmobile
04 550 super sport
06 Mach Z 1000
03 340 Classic
73 Chap 660 IFS Racer
I have a 2002 340 cc motor that I dont know where it came from. The original chassis was destroyed but I have the motor, primary and secondary clutches. The primary doesn't have a spring in it. I am dropping this motor into a 2003 550 Fan Classic Chassis. I was wondering if anyone could help me figure out first what spring I should use in this clutch and second they left the outer cover off of the clutch so is there a way to figure out which way to remount it because I know they balance these or does it not matter because its only a 340. I am just going to swap out the secondaries. The motor number is Prod# EC342PM00605754 and Ser# 0300833. Is there somewhere to find out the specs on this motor.

I have a 2002 340 cc motor that I dont know where it came from. The original chassis was destroyed but I have the motor, primary and secondary clutches. The primary doesn't have a spring in it. I am dropping this motor into a 2003 550 Fan Classic Chassis. I was wondering if anyone could help me figure out first what spring I should use in this clutch and second they left the outer cover off of the clutch so is there a way to figure out which way to remount it because I know they balance these or does it not matter because its only a 340. I am just going to swap out the secondaries. The motor number is Prod# EC342PM00605754 and Ser# 0300833. Is there somewhere to find out the specs on this motor.
There is a x on the cover and one on the spider. Just line them up

Back
Top Bottom