• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

95 Indy sport?

timebomb

Country
USA
Years Snowmobiling
Snowmobile
‘16 SB 800 Pro S
Found a 95 Indy sport 440 for my kids on Craigslist. 2600 miles. Very clean. Really good shape. I'm new to Polaris and don't know much about them. Anyone have thoughts on this sled? May be going to look at it tonight.

That would be fan cooled. 60 to 65 mph top speed. My wife still has a 96 Super Sport which is pretty much the same sled. They are pretty compact as far as handle bar height. Would be a perfect starter sled for the younger kids. The fanner is bulletproof. You wouldn't have to worry about overheating in low snow conditions.
( Like THIS year)

i bought it. 2450 miles. really nice shape. a couple of little things to fix. i will post pics later. kids are too young for it right now, i just wanted to get it now and hang on to it since its in such nice shape and good price. found an 02' 120 xcsp on CL today for $900 and "hopefully" plan on getting that to put under the tree.......

pics

Attachments

• IMG_1044.JPG
    IMG_1044.JPG
    38.8 KB · Views: 633
  • IMG_1042.JPG
    IMG_1042.JPG
    64.2 KB · Views: 1,930
Wow, that sled is in awesome shape. Nice!!!

Thanks. i took all the registration stickers off today, took the mirrors off(one was broke) and super glued the windshield(had a small crack) Now i want to find some polaris plastic skis to put on it, i hate metal ones. anyone have a pair kicking around?

I got my kid a 95 Sport Touring last year. 4800 miles. Case has never been split. a little finicky to start, and doesn't want to idle when the engine is cold. Other than that, it's great. perfect for a kid, or to take my wife for a little spin. She doesn't fit too well on the XCR! I like to take it out and play in the field. I hate the steel skis, too. They hold water, which freezes and makes them like cement shoes for the IFS. I really don't want to sink any money into it, because the boy will want more gusto soon, and this sled doesn't have it.

Thanks for the pics timebomb, 95 sport was my first sled, I was 15 and had a paper route as my after school job I couldnt aford the whole thing so my dad loaned me half the money, oh the memories, lol

Back
Top Bottom