• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

Adirondack Trip Info.

Rbell14

Country
USA
Years Snowmobiling
Snowmobile
2021 Indy VR1 850
2016 Rush Pro S 600
Looking to do a destination trip next year (after Covid) to the Adirondack's. Wondering if anyone who lives there or has visited there can offer some insight on the following:
- Places to stay
- things to see
- places to go
- unique sled permit requirements etc..

Living in Michigan I'd like to try to hit the western Adirondack's but if there is a much better suggestion I'd love to hear about it. Any information links to sites with trail reports etc.. would be great.

Thanks!

To ride in the town if Webb system. You will need a Webb pass. You can buy season or week or I think even down to days. Old forge has tons of places to say and can be found with just a simple search. From old forge you are on or in striking distance of lots of riding in the adirondack regions or catch connectors to the tug hill and southern tug hill areas. If it’s good snow there are basically limitless options. If snow is thinner in some areas. You can ride the adk region from old forge and the. It’s onky a short trailer pull over towards tug. To mix it up.

Back
Top Bottom