• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

aftermarket accesories for axys

Wheelz

Just wondering what aftermarket accessories are available for the switchback? I have only found a couple so far.
-Skinz skidplate~ anyone have a picture installed of this?
-skinz bag for 'tunnel'

Does anyone besides Polaris make a bag for the cargo rack?

Feel free to list any other accessories that are available!

Are you looking for just cosmetics or performance stuff. There is a lot m of stuff out there.

More cosmetic. Bumper, skid plate, windshield bag, windshields, and cargo bags. Basically wondering if there is any cheaper options than Polaris accessories.

More cosmetic. Bumper, skid plate, windshield bag, windshields, and cargo bags. Basically wondering if there is any cheaper options than Polaris accessories.

There might be some, but I haven't seen to many. I got the windshield bag and sport rack and bag for 30% off cause I spring ordered my sled. Your dealer should help you out there a little. Plus I got tons of coupons in the mail. Buy one thing of oil get one free. Spend 50 dollars and get 10'dollars off and stuff like that. You should be getting coupons and your dealer should give some discounts. And the ultimate bumper I think it is, with that you don't need a skid plate. Unless your in the stumps and stuff. I hit a rich and only ripped out one of the plastic screws that hold the rubber boot over your steering.

Have you checked Skinz products?

Back
Top Bottom