• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

assault tranfer

assault 800

2017 assault switchback 144 will the 17 assault have good weight tranfer, im sure it wont tranfer like the rush which was a blast to wheelie, but should be much better then the earlyer assaults, what is everyone thinkin

I feel it transfers more than my 16 pro x switch. If you wanted to you could nearly get it straight up, amazing weight transfer.

All that I could try mine on was 8-10 inches of powder and it transferred really well with the 1 3/8 Cobra. I'm sure that hard pack will be a different story. Either I'll have to get my fat ass more forward over the handlebars or crank up the rear springs.

damn that sounds good bigfuse. love to have them ski,s off the ground 4,5 inch,s an carrie them up to 60,70 miles per hour on some hardpack. kickin ur buddy,s ass. i just hope the new assaults all go like the 1 that lenn made the video with.an that sled wasn,t even broken in yet

I feel it transfers more than my 16 pro x switch. If you wanted to you could nearly get it straight up, amazing weight transfer.
Do u really feel it transfers better than ur pro x? I'm surprised to hear that

Sent from my SM-G360T1 using Tapatalk

I was very impressed with the weight transfer in the limited amount I rode mine. When I raced up the mountain last spring, I noticed that the demo Assault I was riding was a little on the stiff side and didn't weight transfer as well as my snowchecked unit does. But I wasn't able to adjust anything either. It came from behind to beat the Doo 850.

Yes it transfers more than pro x switch. When we were racing them on the grass I had to sit way foward on the Assualt to keep the skis anywhere near the ground.

Back
Top Bottom