• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

Assaults love pow

Brock

Country
Canada
Years Snowmobiling
30+
Snowmobile
Polaris
We just did a 760 milier in 3 days in Quebec. Awesome riding again.
Love ,love love the assault. Still dailing it in for hard pack, butt goes so well in deep snow that it's crazy fun .

We did some racing in a foot and a half of snow. It digs out of the hole and gets up top quickly. Awesome sled from Polaris.

Brock have you tightened the limiter strap we have a couple of assaults in our group two of them with your set ups these things on some hard packed trails wheelie on command we were thinking to do that to try to keep the front end down

I've lowered fts to one inch ,but it still wheelies, but not as bad .
I'm gonna experiment on hard pack

I don't mind .
Have a stock assault, one with a jaws pipe and Pcv and mine using epi belly buster adjustable weights that I've had made and they work awesome. Pinches belt hard at engagement and gives rpm up top. Using around 69-70 grams . 120/310 spring. 0.015" belt to sheave . Gates belt.
Secondary ,P2 with a 50/42 full progressive,140/220 spring.
1.79 gear ratio .
Wakes these assaults up nice .

We just did a 760 milier in 3 days in Quebec. Awesome riding again.
Love ,love love the assault. Still dailing it in for hard pack, butt goes so well in deep snow that it's crazy fun .

We did some racing in a foot and a half of snow. It digs out of the hole and gets up top quickly. Awesome sled from Polaris.
Looks good, is it worth the drive from NY for a long weekend coming up? If so where to?
Thanks

It's worth the drive . Best trails anywhere.
Tons of places to drop and ride from motel to motel .
Saint-Raymond
Alma
Ville-Marie
Amos
That's just a few towns in Quebec. People are so friendly and helpful. It's off the charts with trails and the people.

How about further South? Drummondville? 6 hr drive for us to there

Back
Top Bottom