• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

Belt Life??

Rbell14

Country
USA
Years Snowmobiling
Snowmobile
2021 Indy VR1 850
2016 Rush Pro S 600
I have a Polaris Rush 600 Pro S. I have 3,400 miles on the original belt. I do a good job breaking them in, maintaining the proper adjustments, warming them up before hitting the throttle heavy and keeping the sheaves clean.

What are people seeing for belt life? Part of me thinks it may be good to just replace it so that I don't have an issue trailside. Just curious how long people are seeing these last.

40 reviews and not one comment?

It's a forum guys, this is where we talk and share feedback on real world experiences. Has anyone seen 3,000 or 4,000 or 5,000 miles on a belt or does everyone change theirs before 3,000?

Lets discuss! lol

I got 3100 miles on mine holding up good. I have a new one in belt holder plan on changing out before next year. GO BLUE

have 2800 on my 17 ,looks like new

3,700 miles and belt broke yesterday on the trail. I thought I may get through the season but going forward I will replace at 3,000 miles.

Belt looked great but no way to know if internally it’s about to let loose.

I switched it out at 1700 miles. Made it a spare.

Back
Top Bottom