• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

Blast from the past!!

Every time I ride my old ultra I think how did we ever ride these things for hundreds miles a day!
Really is amazing how sleds have changed in relative short time.

Every time I ride my old ultra I think how did we ever ride these things for hundreds miles a day!
Really is amazing how sleds have changed in relative short time.

Right, but it sure is fun to ride the old iron.

Right, but it sure is fun to ride the old iron.

No doubt. One of last rides on my nytro, was on lake by myself. Came up on guy riding a srx, pulled over and chatted awhile.
He had never been on a newer sled. So I said here ya go, besides I couldn't pass up a ride on a triple triple out on the lake. Jump Lol

No doubt. One of last rides on my nytro, was on lake by myself. Came up on guy riding a srx, pulled over and chatted awhile.
He had never been on a newer sled. So I said here ya go, besides I couldn't pass up a ride on a triple triple out on the lake. Jump Lol

should have kept your Ultra. the 97 SP was the best one they ever made.

That classic video is great! I remember when Polaris would send a VHS tape to us for the new model year. I wish I knew where I put them to watch them again and bring back old memories.

I have several of those VHS tapes Polaris used to give away. No VHS player to play them on though. Wish I could transfer them to DVD's cheaply.

We still have a VHS player around just because with grandkids around we still have a ton of old kids VHS tapes around. Just don't forget to rewind the tapes!!! LOL
Dave, we are showing our age here. There are probably some young pups on here that are thinking,
VH what?o_O

We still have a VHS player around just because with grandkids around we still have a ton of old kids VHS tapes around. Just don't forget to rewind the tapes!!! LOL
Dave, we are showing our age here. There are probably some young pups on here that are thinking,
VH what?o_O
You forgot me. :(

Back
Top Bottom