• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

Check your belt to sheave clearance

trey4x4

Country
USA
Years Snowmobiling
Snowmobile
2017 Assault
20170127_005738.jpg
20170127_005622.jpg
20170127_005812.jpg
20170127_005801.jpg
Spent the night in the shop with the Assault. I had to remove 35 thousandths shim to get down to 0.015. Pulled 0.060 from behind the secondary, man these things are not even close out of the box.

Installed a Munster finger throttle and sled solutions brake lever. Also built a quick disconnect sway bar and put the stock pipe back on until my Jaws heat shield shows up. That bottom spring is something else, I was ready to set the sled on fire. Lol

How does that finger throttle work with the TORS system ??

And is it heated ??

I have been flipping my throttle to the front for years, but the flipper is kinda bulky.

I like the looks of yours.

How does that finger throttle work with the TORS system ??

And is it heated ??

I have been flipping my throttle to the front for years, but the flipper is kinda bulky.

I like the looks of yours.

It is heated, they wired it wrong but I just pulled the pin and moved it over to the correct slot. They give you a plug with a jumper wire to remove the throttle safety switch. I wear a tether so I'm not to concerned about it.

Back
Top Bottom